Sunday, February 1, 2009

Canceled Mountain Climb

We are supposed to join MSU-Gensan in their outreach program to a community in Mt. Parker, Lake Sebu and instead of just taking the usual route of riding. They decided to just traverse the lands from Gensan City to this great place.

We were quite excited and I set my mind to be absent from classes so we could join the group. My bags and tent are all set. Unfortunately, the climb will take three days and I couldn't bring my kid as the trail will be difficult and stiff. So, we have to give up on this supposed-to-be exciting adventure. Sigh!

I couldn't leave my kid alone with my family as he will drive everyone mad. So, I guess I shall just wait for that next climb in Summer. Perhaps, by then, I can bring my kid and have fun all together!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey