Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dead Tired but Wide Awake

The booths of other departments

Our stuffs with my co-teacher!

I have been sleeping late since the start of February, too busy with blogs, masteral projects and business. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! It is actually way past 1 am.waaaaaaaaah!

But, today we had our stuffs exhibited in our school for fund raising project of our department and for our exposure and sales as well.

It was way past 9 am earlier when we arrived the venue but we were quite surprised that the booth was not made up at all. So, I pulled my strength to help in the carpentry.hahhahahhah! My students had seen me alright that they started helping out. Good students indeed that we finished the booth in no time!

But, the hustle and bustle all filled us up that we missed lunch.hahahhah! We did pretty well in our sales, though some were credit by known friends.Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! We were all quite tired that at 5 pm, we closed our store and called it a very hot, and tiring day. We proceded to a pedicure session to relax.Haahahhaha!

Two more days and we indeed hope, we can get more and more sales. Good Luck to Us!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey