Thursday, February 19, 2009

What is Your Intelligence TYpe?

In the course of my blog hopping, I came across the post of Without a Dash, and as always curious of what my intelligence type is, I tried this Psychology Today: Self Tests. The results came back with this:


Your main intelligence type: Linguistic

Individuals with linguistic intelligence have a highly developed capacity to use words effectively in writing or in speech, as well as the ability to persuade, remember information, and explain. If this is one of your principal intelligences, you likely possess excellent writing skills, are good at expressing yourself to others, and may have a knack for learning languages.


I never really realized this as my main category though I always love to write and read.Hehehehhe!!! I was however expecting, you are cut to be a mathematician or an engineer.hahahahhah!!!! I guess teaching complements this.huh?!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey