Monday, February 16, 2009

Stressed? Check Infrared Saunas

My family and I are all hardworking. We seem not to stop working from the day breaks until it sets down. My being a workaholic is actually the upbringing of my parents. I don't complain though but at the end of the day, I always have my back, wrist and feet aching.

My partner would normally have my feet and back massaged every night but that seems so superficial since when I wake up the next day, I can still feel the tense muscles.

I have been wanting to go to a sauna though but that is somehow not visible here in the local city. But, I heard that infrared saunas give better results. They alleviate and/or assist you to have :

  • Pain Relief
  • Weight Loss
  • Increases Extensibility of Collagen Tissue
  • Joint Stiffness
  • Increases Blood Flow
  • Menopausal Symptoms
  • Detoxification of the Body
  • Skin (clogged pores, poor skin tone, acne, & more)
  • Stress relief
  • Relaxation
  • Eczema
  • Menstruation Pain
  • Asthma
  • Sore Throat
  • Sunburns
  • and more!

We work hard all day. Is not only proper that we treat ourselves with this infrared sauna privileges?

AddThis

Credits

Femikey