Friday, February 20, 2009

Too Dumb Sick To Think

I notice that whenever I have to stress out myself on something strenuous mentally or otherwise, my head gets dizzy and I start coming down with colds.

I guess having chicken pox is not at all easy. I have now visible marks on my face which I pray that will go sooner than I think. Would there be any medicine to help this? HELP!

But in spite of these ill face and feeling (huhuhu!), I decided to work again on my masteral project. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! I could not really think well and the bugs from my program keep on appearing. ARggh!!!!

It is way past 11 pm, but I am still wide awake. I know I could have done this during daytime but my files are in my sister's notebook and they won't work at all in another unit without redoing the process. Then, staying late and working is the only feasible solution. Problem is, I am too way sick!!!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey