Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Teaching on a Blog

Teaching is indeed part of my system. Actually, it is a passion and a habit too difficult to do away with. I even do that, in and out of the classrooms without really noticing it. Hahahahha!

But, since I am into blogging, and I teach my students to blog, I have used this medium instead to give them lectures and notes, and other resources so they can switch back to the blog whenever they need it.

I am only having hard time, writing my C, C++ and Java programs as Blogger restricts the commands. Now, I have to rewrite the program and write comments instead. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

I only have to ask my students to link to this Teacher Techie Says, and start the ball rolling. Oops! Only after I am totally cured with my chicken pox. Silly me!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey