Friday, February 20, 2009

Get Some Self Loving

There will be times when we really feel low about everything and worst, about ourselves. We usually resort to guilt,shame, remorse and all. We could only be happier that loved ones and friends are there to help us through. So, while I was all emotionally stung before, I received this quite inspirational message of self-loving. I never had the chance to blog about it since it came in a presentation file. Good thing, I read this on Che' Demi and I just want to share this very beautiful poem of self-love, pride and respect.

A Poem About Girlfriends

Someone will always be prettier.

Someone will always be smarter.

Her house may be bigger.

Some will drive a better car.

Their children will do better in school.

And her husband will fix more

things around the house.

So let it go, and love you and

your circumstances.

Think about it!

The prettiest woman in the world

can have hell in her heart.

The most highly favored woman on your

job may be unable to have children.

The richest woman you know who has

the car, the house, and the

clothes, might be lonely.

And the word says, “If I have not Love,

I am nothing.” So again, love you.

Love who you are.

Look in the mirror in the morning,

smile and say:

“I am too blessed to be stressed and too

anointed to be disappointed.”

“Winners make things happen;

Losers let things happen.”

AddThis

Credits

Femikey